If you have ever searched or advertised for a day home, you know the struggle.
For parents, it's difficult to find that perfect day home that suites the needs of your children. You have either travel to your nearby bulletin board, or spend nauseating hours through pages and pages of day homes located in areas you're not interested in. If you're lucky, perhaps you get a word of mouth referral of that one awesome person, but you still need to contact them and ask them the same questions you've been asking the other 30 day homes you've come across. As a busy parent, you just don't have that time.
For day home owners, finding children to fill availability is gruesome work. Word of mouth doesn't travel that fast, you constantly have to advertise your day home DAILY on online listings, and by the 2nd hour, your day home is already hidden away on page 3. You could create a website, but if you don't spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on search engine advertising, you won't even show up in the first few pages of results. You're tired of answering the same questions from every parent, at least with email, it could be copy and paste.
There's got to be a solution to all this madness.
There is. You're on it. DayHomeFinder was built with parents and day home owners in mind. Imagine accomplishing the following:
- Search day homes by viewing a map
- See answers to the most common questions asked
- Easily filter day homes by your childs' needs
- View ratings and reviews of day homes
- Know the availability of potential day homes
- No more clicking through endless pages of day home listings
- Never lose track of which day homes you've already messaged
- Spend less time searching
- And much more...
For Day Home Owners
- Stop competing with day homes across the city
- Quickly update information about your day home
- Easy filters that quickly answers common questions for you
- Send ratings and reviews to parents you already know
- No need to create, host, advertise your own website
- Easily keep track and reply to potential clients
- Low monthly cost
- No commitment, cancel any time
- And much more...
We want it simple for you.
DayHomeFinder was created after hearing so much from friends and families of the struggles they come across when it comes to advertising or searching for a day home. If you feel there is something we can add to this site to make your task easier, let us know by sending a Support Ticket.
Register Now! It's fast and simple.